In order to be successful on social media you need a strategy to keep your followers engaged. It’s hard to ignore the volume of traffic driven by social media and being able to deliver the right content at the right time is crucial for success. Collaborative AI can help publishers make their efforts pay off.
Collaborative AI can help
It’s true that Artificial intelligence has the ability to be a great collaborator to a publisher or social media team. Making one person responsible for social media seems a bit crazy now. There are too many moving parts and instinct, no matter how good, is just not enough anymore. You need to be able to use smart software to beat smart software.
True Anthem Organic
Publishers have automatically distributed millions posts on Facebook and Twitter since 2016 with True Anthem Organic. This type of scalability is impossible with a human only approach. In addition, content marketing automation has the ability to monetarily save teams a significant amount of time and resources. Let’s take a look at the math:
- First, companies can hire a junior marketing manager at $30k/year to manage social media.
- Second, intelligent automation posting 24/7 can reduce these costs to $.86 to $3.47/hour (contingent on social volume).
- Finally, this is money you can spend to create amazing content and engage with your audience. See how much you can accomplish with the time you free up by maximizing AI scheduling.
True Anthem’s artificial intelligence products have the ability to scan large amounts of content and data. With that data, we can:
- Determine not only what will be the most engaging social media content
- Determine the best posting time for the best organic post engagement
- Publishers maintain full control over cadence, what to suppress, and different types of content filters.
- Free up social media teams to shift their focus from scheduling posts to higher level activities like business strategy.